News and Release notes - September 25, 2018
Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.
- Tags are now available and sharable for tasks, files and groups.
- Tags can be color coded.
- New Tags icon in the Admin panel. The Visibility and Add/Remove tag features are no longer managed per project.
- New Manage tags window.
- Add or remove tags on multiple selected items.
- New tag filter for projects (Reports, tasks, etc.).
- See this FAQ for more: How to set up and manage tags. Use tags as criteria in apps.
- API to Put and Get tags on groups are available.
- For customer accounts created before April 2015: How to migrate local tags for files to new global tags.
Automatically follow new items
- Project managers can manage new items followed by each member of the project.
- Manage new items followed by default in the Projects settings icon of the Admin Panel and in the Follow new items window of each project.
- You can now remove users from automatically following Posts in the Post a message window.
- You can follow new task lists.
- You can manage new items you follow in your groups in one screen.
Notifications menu of the Home > Preferences app
GroupCamp for Gmail add-on
- New faster version of GroupCamp for Gmail add-on.
- New Save attachments feature.
- Saved email attachments can now previewed in GroupCamp.
- Emails for Budget alerts are no longer threaded by Google's conversation mode (Gmail or Inbox).
- GroupCamp for Gmail is now listed in the Integration menu of the Home > Preferences app.
- In the Date view of the Tasks app: the filter "late tasks that are not assigned" now works again.
Add a comment by replying to an email
- This new feature is in its testing phase. Just drop an email to the support team if you would like to try this new feature in your account.
Have a nice day,