Unique Time unit for your account and more
We are happy to inform you of some updates to the latest version of GroupCamp.
- Your Time unit choice (days or hours) is now unique to your account. This time unit applies to timesheets, budgets, exports, reports, etc.
- Updates to how timesheets are filled out.
- New display formats for number and duration which can be configured in your preferences. (@ Me > Preferences > Regional options).
- You can decide on the order of your project applications. The display of the project description field has moved from the Activity app. to the Overview app.
- New Copy to... feature for the Tasks app.
New enhancement for resizing GroupCamp Tables.
- Admin panel updates for GroupCamp invoices.
- We have renamed "Google Apps" to "G Suite".
Updates to how timesheets are filled out
Note: the time unit used for your timesheets may have changed.
When the time unit = days (d) the form appears as such:
New feature: you can now enter time in hours and it will be automatically converted into days (see the above screenshot).
When the time unit = hours (h) the form appears as such:
- time spent can now be entered in a numerical format (1,5 or 1.5) or in the format of hh:mm:ss (1:30).
- decide which format to display duration in (1h30m or 1,5h) using your preferences (@ Me > Preferences > Regional options).
Unique time unit: what has changed
The time unit configured in your account (Regional options icon of the Admin panel) now applies to all durations entered: recording time spent, setting a project budget, entering estimated time for a task.
When the time unit for a project was different than the time unit in your account settings, then the estimated time, time spent and project budget were converted automatically. The conversion value for the number of hours in a day configured in your account settings was used.
- You no longer have to select a time unit for budgets, reports or exports.
- When the selected time unit is Hours (h), users can choose individually how they want time to be displayed (1h30 or 1,5h).
- Project reports all display the same time unit.
Format for numbers and durations in hours
You can configure the display format for numbers and durations in your preferences.
Change the order of applications for your projects
In the Projects settings icon from the Project folder of the Admin panel, you can decide the order of applications using the vertical arrows.
Important: the order of applications applies to all projects in your GroupCamp account.
New Copy to... feature for the Tasks application
This feature allows you to copy a task to the same project or to one of your other active projects.
Enhancement for resizing GroupCamp Tables
You can now move the vertical bar of a table with two parts.
Admin panel updates
The Invoices icon from the Admin panel has been removed, you can find all your GroupCamp invoices in the Prepaid account - Invoices icon.
The Plans & Quotas icon has moved from the System section to the Owner section.
Your feedback is always welcome.
Have a nice day.
GroupCamp - Project Management