Google G Suite Administrators FAQs
This article answers the G Suite Administrator FAQs for installing and using GroupCamp with G Suite and the Google Apps.
Frequently asked questions by Google G Suite Administrators
You can have several GroupCamp accounts linked to your G Suite domain. A GroupCamp account can be associate to only one G Suite domain.
In your GroupCamp account, you must have:
- Your G Suite domain must be listed in the G Suite icon of the Admin panel.
- The Users > G Suite app is available.
- You can search for G Suite users and organizations in the Create colleagues windows.
G Suite settings: How to set up a Google G Suite domain in my account.
In GroupCamp, you can add the ID of the G Suite user who has the Super Admin role. This ID is used by GroupCamp administrators to access user and organization data from your G Suite domain.
- For users: Fisrtname, Lastname, email address, Photo (Photo access is protected by a setting).
- For organizations: Name of the organization and users that belong to this organization.
The following FAQ explains step by step how to verify and troubleshoot GroupCamp and G Suite configurations. G Suite Administrators: Troubleshoot your Google G Suite Apps Marketplace issues.
Use the G Suite tab of the Create colleagues window. You can search for G Suite users. You can also search for a G Suite organization, display users and select them with checkboxes.
The G Suite icon from the Admin panel allows to define default values when creating new GroupCamp users.
Google Calendar = ON/OFF, Managed by administrators or by users,
Google Drive= ON/OFF, etc.
With the Users > G Suite app, you can decide, user by user, which Google apps are used, etc.
You can re-sync existing one, several or all existing users with the Users > G Suite app.
Do not hesitate : Contact the GroupCamp support team.