This article is dedicated to customers whose GroupCamp accounts were created before April 2015. It explains how to migrate local Files app tags to new global tags.
How to migrate local tags being used in the Files app
Following the introduction of the new tags, the privileges associated with the Visibility & Add / Remove features can no longer be set per project. Check which users have access to the tags.
Hello! GroupCamp for Gmail add-on replaces GroupCamp Gmail Gadget following Google's decision to shut down Gmail contextual Gadgets for G Suite users. The GroupCamp add-on is available for Gmail and G Suite users.
Hi! We are happy to share with you these new Scheduling features: data and indicator display, lag and dependency link constraints activation, contextual menu and items Information panel.
Data and indicator display
This blog post is dedicated to administrators that have their GroupCamp account associated with a Google G Suite domain.
G Suite news
- User self-provisioning (ON/OFF) - Set to OFF for existing accounts.
- A Super Admin user is selected in the G Suite domain and the ID is used for all G Suite domain data access by GroupCamp administrators.
- GroupCamp administrators can:
- Add G Suite users with the Create colleagues window (G Suite tab).
- Re-sync user and manage Google apps access with the Directory > G Suite app.