Here are the updates to your GroupCamp installed on September 25, 2008.
A single My groups selector in the main menu to select project, intranet and extranet groups.
You can now filter groups with the new tags.
- Add new recurring notifications for users: Once every half hour, Once hourly, Once every 2 hours. This consolidates unread messages in your GroupCamp Inbox and reduces the amount of notifications.
- New email design displaying the last 10 items with unread comments or updates.
- Push notification status has been added for iOS and Android GroupCamp apps.
This article is dedicated to customers whose GroupCamp accounts were created before April 2015. It explains how to migrate local Files app tags to new global tags.
How to migrate local tags being used in the Files app
Here are updates installed today in your GroupCamp.
- Initial of the first name as avatar when there is no photo.
- You can use your Gmail or G Suite photo.
- New Users portlet. This portlet is displayed to colleagues that have a user create or update privilege.
Here are updates and news included in the GroupCamp release installed today.
- Download a ZIP file of a folder. This action will include all files of the selected folder (sub-folders files are also included).
- Home > Files > My Drive. Add a Download button to export all your files to a ZIP file.
New Microsoft OneDrive and Outlook.com Calendars integration with GroupCamp to share your OneDrive files in your GroupCamp projects and sync your calendars with your tasks and your schedule.
When private objects are enabled in the settings of a project, you can select multiple files to make them private to your project's guest members.
Select files with your mouse and your keyboard (Ctrl + Click, Click and Shift + Click, Ctrl + a, etc.). When your selection is complete, use the More menu of the Files app or the Contextual menu (Right click your mouse or use the 'm' touch of your keyboard).
This new feature allows for a zip folder containing several files to be recovered.
- Download a zip folder of attachments from an item.
- In received emails, download a zip folder with all attachments.
- In the Files app, select several files and download a zip folder.
Download a zip folder of attachments from an item
In the attachments tab, the Download button lets you recover a zip folder of attached files.